Biologist, PhD in Genetics, Oncology Master, currently post-doctoral student from the Faculty of Medicine, USP Heart Institute, São Paulo. Four years of experience in laboratory research with practice in molecular biology techniques and cell and animal models. Seven years of experience in research laboratory and clinical and microbiological analysis. Experience in Genetics, specialty Genetics and Molecular and cellular biology, with an emphasis on Human and Medical Genetics, staff training and lab management, training in clinical research. Knowledge of legislation related to current clinical research guidelines ANVISA and CONEP and Good Clinical Practice and ICH. Experience as project evaluator. International experiences in systems biology studies of cancer in the International Summer School of the Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer (IRIC) of the Université de Montréal (UdeM) and collaborations with the Department of Investigación National Institute of Neoplastic Enfermedades Lima Perú.Treinamento the use of bioinformatic analysis tools for genomic and transcriptomics data, handling of genetically modified mouse strains and methods of implementation and xenotransplantation. Experience in Cardiology Genetics, Molecular and Cellular.Training in isolating progenitor cells from tissues and fluids, reprogramming of primary cultures of protocols induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) human and differentiation into cardiomyocytes (hiPSC-CM) and podocytes, functional tests of gene regulation by microRNAs and drug targets in models in vitro and in vivo.
Line of Investigation
- Functional genomics of proliferative diseases
- Isolation, establishment and characterization of tumor primary cultures
- Molecular Cardiology, Cell Biology, reprogramming primary cultures induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSC), differentiation of cardiomyocytes derived from hiPSCs
- BERTONHA, FERNANDA BERNARDI;BARROS FILHO, MATEUS DE CAMARGO;KUASNE, HELLEN;DOS REIS, PATRICIA PINTOR;DA COSTA PRANDO, ERIKA;MUÑOZ, JUAN JOSÉ AUGUSTO MOYANO;ROFFÉ, MARTÍN;HAJJ, GLAUCIA NOELI MAROSO;KOWALSKI, LUIZ PAULO;RAINHO, CLAUDIA APARECIDA;ROGATTO, SILVIA REGINA;.PHF21B as a candidate tumor suppressor gene in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas. MOL ONCOL,v.9,450 - 462,2015;
- MUÑOZ, JUAN J.;DRIGO, SANDRA A.;BARROS-FILHO, MATEUS C.;MARCHI, FÁBIO A.;SCAPULATEMPO-NETO, CRISTOVAM;PESSOA, GUSTAVO S.;GUIMARÃES, GUSTAVO C.;TRINDADE FILHO, JOSÉ CARLOS S.;LOPES, ADEMAR;ARRUDA, MARCO A.Z.;ROGATTO, SILVIA R.;.Down-regulation of SLC8A1 as a putative apoptosis-evasion mechanism by modulation of calcium levels in penile carcinoma. The Journal of Urology,v.194,12034,2014;