Graduated in Biomedical Sciences on Federal University of Sao Paulo (2005). In 2009 did Master in Molecular Biology at the same University. PhD at University of Sao Paulo (2018). Has experience in Cardiovascular Biology research, acting on the following topics: cardiovascular cell differentiation, endothelial to mesenchymal transition, venous graft, cytoskeleton remodeling. Currently working with development of new therapies approaches for cardiac regeneration.
Line of Investigation
- Identification and characterization of genes and proteins modulated during vein-graft arterialization
- Rapamycin activates TGF receptor independently of its ligants: implication in endothelial dysfunction.
- Endothelial to mesenchymal transition during vein arterialization remodeling: the role of mechanical stretch on endothelial plasticity
- NEUKAMM, B.;MIYAKAWA, A. A.;FUKADA, S. Y.;ANDRADE, C.R.;PACHECO, F.P.;SILVA, T. G.;RAMALHO, L. N. Z.;OLIVEIRA, A. M.;KRIEGER, J. E.;.Original Research: Local TAT-p27Kip1 Fusion protein inhibits cell proliferation in rat Carotid arteries. Therapeutic Advances in Cardiovascular Disease (Print),v.2,129 - 136,2008;
- GIRÃO-SILVA, THAIS;BASSANEZE, VINICIUS;CAMPOS, LUCIENE CRISTINA;BARAUNA, VALERIO GARRONE;DALLAN, LUIS ALBERTO;KRIEGER, JOSE EDUARDO;MIYAKAWA, AYUMI AUREA;.Short-term mechanical stretch fails to differentiate human adipose-derived stem cells into cardiovascular cell phenotypes. Biomedical Engineering Online (Online),v.13,54,2014;
- TELLES, MÔNICA MARQUES;DA SILVA, THAÍS GIRÃO;WATANABE, REGINA LÚCIA HARUMI;DE ANDRADE, IRACEMA SENNA;ESTADELLA, DEBORA;NASCIMENTO, CLÁUDIA MARIA OLLER;OYAMA, LILA MISSAE;RIBEIRO, ELIANE BERALDI;.Lateral hypothalamic serotonin is not stimulated during central leptin hypophagia. Regulatory Peptides (Print),v.184,75 - 80,2013;