Graduated in biomedicine at Centro Universitário Metodista IPA (2010) with specialization in clinical, bromatological and water analysis. Master's degree in Biological Sciences: Neurosciences at the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (2013). She was university professor of the Faculdade Cenecista de Osório and a member of the college of biomedicine bachelor's program for 1 year. She has over 4 years experience in cell culture and tissue engineering area. Acts on stem cells area, on the following topics: mesenchymal stem cells, urine-progenitor cells, pluripotent stem cells induced, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
Line of Investigation
- Development of nanofibers matrices for neural regeneration
- Urine progenitor cells (UPCs) heterogeneity
- STEFFENS, D.;LERSCH, M.;ROSA, A.;SCHER, C.;CRESTANI, T.;MORAIS, M. G.;COSTA, J. A. V.;PRANKE, P.;.A New Biomaterial of Nanofibers with the Microalga Spirulinaas Scaffolds to Cultivate with Stem Cells for Use in Tissue Engineering. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology,v.9,710 - 718,2013;
- NICOLA, F.C.;RODRIGUES, L.P.;CRESTANI, T.;QUINTILIANO, K.;SANCHES, E.F.;WILLBORN, S.;ARISTIMUNHA, D.;BOISSERAND, L.;PRANKE, P.;NETTO, C.A.;.Human dental pulp stem cells transplantation combined with treadmill training in rats after traumatic spinal cord injury. Brazilian journal of medical and biological research,v.49,e5319,2016;
- STEFFENS, DANIELA;LEONARDI, DILMAR;SOSTER, PAULA RIGON DA LUZ;LERSCH, MICHELLE;ROSA, ANNELISE;CRESTANI, THAYANE;SCHER, CRISTIANE;DE MORAIS, MICHELE GREQUE;COSTA, JORGE ALBERTO VIEIRA;PRANKE, PATRICIA;.Development of a new nanofiber scaffold for use with stem cells in a third degree burn animal model. Burns (Oxford),v.4179,107,2014;