We are pleased to announce the new LGMC website! The layout was redesigned for simplicity and friendly use.
In the pages open to the public can be found general interest information, categorized into 7 different topics (Infrastructure, Research, Publications, Members, Upcoming Events, Lab Toolbox and Contact Us).
Recently we added a new topic (Teaching) that is also a page open to the public but directed to USP medicine students which contains USP Course Programs in effect, coordenated by Professor José Eduardo Krieger.
Explore all our features:
- Research – Overall and ongoing projects
- Publications – All publications from our group archived by date
- Members – All members and collaborators from our lab
- Upcoming Events – Lectures, symposia and news we have in our lab
- Lab Toolbox – Projects accessible to lay public and experts developed by our LGMC researchers
The restricted area will have more functional features but, for now, it is only directed to our lab collaborators.
If you have any suggestion to enhance our website, please fill out the form on the contact page. Your message will be redirected to our support team.